These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the usage of Wheelsman Media Company. Website.
By entering and using this website, we conclude you consent to these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to utilise Wheelsman Media Company. It’s a website if you do not allow and accept all of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and whichever or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms apply to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or whichever other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Whichever usage of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise noted, Wheelsman Media Company.’ And/or its licensors are the intellectual property rights owners for all data on Wheelsman Media Company. It’s website. All intellectual property rights are conserved. You may view or print pages from https://hookupmasters.com for your very own individual use but are liable to any limitations set within these terms and conditions.
You shall not:
- Republish data from https://hookupmasters.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license data from https://hookupmasters.com
- Recreate, replicate or copy data from https://hookupmasters.com
Redistribute any content from Wheelsman Media Company.’ (except if the content is specially produced for redistribution).
- This Agreement will start on the date hereof.
- Specific areas of this website allow visitors to post and trade data, material, information, and opinions (Remarks or ‘Comments’) in parts of the website. Wheelsman Media Company.’ does not screen, modify, publish or review the Remarks posted previous to their emergence on the site and the Remarks do not in any way show the opinions or views of Wheelsman Media Company.’, its affiliates or agents. The Remarks posted show only the advice and look of the visitor who shares that very opinion or view. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Wheelsman Media Company.’ will not in any way be held responsible or liable for any of the Remarks or whichever responsibilities, loss cost, damages or expenses caused and or endured as a direct result of whichever usage of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Remarks on this website
- Wheelsman Media Company.’ conserves the right to supervise every single Remark and to delete whichever Remark it believes in its absolute discretion to be offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Condition
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to share the Remarks on our website and have access to every required agreement(s) and license(s) to do so;
- The Remarks do not infringe whichever intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of whichever the third party;
- The Remarks do not store any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful data or data which is an invasion of privacy
- The Remarks shall not be utilised to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
- You at this moment permit to Wheelsman Media Company.’ a non-exclusive royalty-free license to utilise, recreate, edit and authorise others to use, recreate and edit whichever of your Remarks in whichever and all forms, media or formats.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following institutions may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors only when they include us in the directory are granted the ability to hyperlink to our Web site in the same fashion that they tend to link to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses which excludes soliciting non-profit institutions, charity fundraising groups, and charity shopping malls which are not granted the ability to hyperlink to our Web site.
- These institutions are being given the ability to hyperlink to our home page, to publications or to other Web site data but only if the link: (a) does not in whichever way mislead any user; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We might consider and grant permission in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of institutions:
commonly-known consumer or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We shall permit link requests from those institutions if we conclude that (a)
the link shall not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other institutions representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, will not be granted permission to hyperlink); (b)the institution does not hold any kind of disappointing record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Wheelsman Media Company.’; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product which furthers the mission of the institution.
These institutions are being given the ability to hyperlink to our home page, to publications or to other Web site data but only if the link: (a) does not in whichever way mislead any user; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the many institutions included in paragraph 2 above and have a desire in hyperlinking to our website, you must alert us by writing and sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please add your name, your institution name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of whichever URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our website to which you would like to link. Please permit 2-3 weeks for a reply.
The approved institutions may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By usage of our corporate name; or
- By utilisation of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of whichever other description of our Web site or data being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No usage of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
If you do not have previous approval and express written permission, you are not given the ability to produce frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that change in whichever way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall hold no liability or responsibility for whichever content that appears on your Web site. You consent to indemnify and protect us against any and all claims that arise out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on whichever page on your Web site or within whichever context that contains content or data that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, whichever third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We conserve the right at whichever time and in its sole discretion to request that you eliminate all links or whichever particular link to our Web site. You consent to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also conserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at whichever time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you consent to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find whichever link on our Web site or whichever linked web site objectionable for whichever reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to eliminate links but will have no obligation to do so or to reply directly to you.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the data on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which relates to our website and the usage of this website (including, without limitation, whichever warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the usage of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit whichever of our or your liabilities in whichever way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude whichever of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of responsibility set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for whichever loss or damage of whichever nature.
This document was last updated on January 22, 2019.